Rubix RPM is the culmination of 70 years of combined experience working in the legal sector.
Rubix has delivered a case management system to drive true benefit and value for law firms.
Rubix Practice Manager has been designed to provide law firms and their staff with a functional, easy to use and market leading practice management solution that can be integrated into a firm to increase operational productivity, full visibility of all legal matters and increased profits.
RPM is packed of functionality that all law firms needs irrespective of the type of work performed. RPMs recognises that every area of law is different and has been built to apply across all users of a law firm.
Key features of RPM includes
- Complete matter management
- Full history of all activity including documents
- Document generation
- Email straight from your system
- Standard document templates
- Automatic conversion to pdf on document generation
- All key information is stored within system
- Concept of ‘to-do’ lists to undertake next actions
- Electronic signing of documents in minutes
- Automatic posting to accounts system
- Complaints system to allow you to respond and record complaints
- Audit system provided to allow you to demonstrate compliance with auditing requirements.
- Payment request and authorisation system built in ensuring with proper safeguards
- Standardisation OF MLRO procedures
- COLP/COFA register to allow you to record and investigate any breaches of the SAR OR Code of Conduct
- Management Information Suite
RPM can also provide additional functionality and is fully integrated into all Rubix Products and services. These additional services include:
- SMS integration – send texts from the system to your clients
- Address finder – find accurate address information directly from the system
- Rubix MailMinder – monitor email content and file matter related emails automatically directly to your RPM
- Paperless – ability to go fully paperless by scanning incoming post and adding directly to RPM
- Advanced Management Information Reporting - Full management information dashboard and provision powered by SQL
For a demonstration of Rubix Practice Management please call us on 020 8437 0898, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to make an online enquiry.